The Clinical Director for the Victims Assistance Center, YWCA York provides direct therapeutic counseling to victims and directs the clinical service department.
This includes program development, education on the effects of trauma and sexual assault and working as a member of the victim services leadership team. Essential duties and responsibilities:
1. Direct Service
2. Clinical Supervision
3. Clinical Education
5. Grant writing
6. Clinical grant management and reporting
7. VAC and general Victim Services statistics collection and reporting
8. Systems Advocacy Qualifications/Education and Experience:
• Minimum of Masters Degree in psychology, social work, or related field. Clinical Licensure preferred.
• Demonstrated knowledge of sexual assault, domestic violence, incest and violent crime dynamics and appropriate interventions.
• Demonstrated experience in assessing the needs of sexual violence victims.
• Knowledge of community referral resources.
• Minimum of 3 years comparable work experience.
• Must complete PCAR/PCCD/PCADV advocate training within one year of employment.
• Act 33, Act 151, and FBI clearances
• Management experience as a Clinical Supervisor preferred.
• Demonstrated time management and organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary for the position.
To view the complete job description and apply please visit YWCA York website at:www.ywcayork.org
Any questions may be directed to Jody Brown, Director of Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org