Mental Health Youth Counselor
Benchmark Behavioral Health - Woods Cross, UT
Do you have a degree in psychology or social services or working on your degree? Put your degree to work and gain valuable practical experience working with a challenging and rewarding population. We need individuals who enjoy being around adolescents and have a desire to make a difference in their lives.
As a full time employee, you will be eligible to receive: - A competitive salary with shift differential- A flexible working schedule that adjusts to your school schedule- A full benefits package that includes real health, dental, vision, prescription insurance that is affordable and comprehensive. - Tuition Reimbursement- Paid time off i.e. sick, vacation, personal time and holiday pay.
A degree in a human service field is preferred but not required, however, our minimum requirement for applicants is one of the following:
1. A bachelor's degree in a human service field AND one year of experience
2. A minimum of 12 college credits in a human service field AND have two years of experience working with youth in a psych or human service setting. If you have a strong work ethic, are responsible and punctual and capable of being a positive role model to the residents, we would love to hear from you.
We have 3 full time positions open:
1. Grave shift 10:00pm - 6:00am
1. Afternoon shift 2:00pm - 10:00pm Mon - Fri.
2. Weekend shift 6:00am - 10:00pm Sat & Sun
You will be helping adolescent boys in a residential setting to learn life skills, assist with scholastic and therapeutic assignments, facilitate groups, therapeutic recreational outings, model pro-social skills, mentoring and be a listening ear.
You will learn a lot about yourself and take home more than a paycheck! Please check out our website and apply online at www.bbhsnet.com