HWCA of Chicago is a group practice based in Wicker Park and takes a holistic approach to mental health. We offer individual psychotherapy & health coaching as well as healthy living workshops and group programming. Our clients are typically young professionals in the 2540 range with a focus on entrepreneurs and “Type A” professionals. Our clinical emphasis is on anxiety, relationships and
We are currently looking for 2 psychotherapists who want to join our team of holistically oriented professionals. This position will start as an independent contractor position and will likely transition to employee status within the year. Net pay will remain unchanged as a result of this transition. Requirements
1. MD in psychiatry or Master’s/doctoral degree in social work, counseling, psychology or a related field
2. Licensure at the clinical level
3. At least five years postmaster’s clinical experience
4. Experience in a holistic/integrative or mindbody technique or therapy please
explain this in your cover letter 5. Already in BCBS PPO network
6. Able to block out a minimum of 15 hours of time per week during our currently available shifts, which are Wednesday, Thursday & Friday nights 4-9pm
and Saturday & Sunday days. Caseloads will start small, with the opportunity to grow into full-time.
7. Must make an effort to take good care of your own health. We believe in leading by example.
8. Good computer skills we use Dropbox, Google Calendar, TherapyNotes, Basecamp,
etc--everything is in the cloud!
9. Organized, professional, timely and responsible. Desirable Qualifications
1. Experience leading group therapy or psychoeducational workshops
2. Expertise in couples counseling
3. Certification/training in yoga therapy, health coaching, EMDR, sensorimotor or Hakomi
4. Experience working with a demographic similar to our client population
5. Experience treating addiction and/or compulsive thinking & behaviors Responsibilities
1. To provide individual (primarily), couples and group psychotherapy
2. To complete electronic notes, submit insurance claims and track client payments in a timely fashion. Benefits
● Access to peer consultation group
● Marketing help to build caseload
● Freedom to develop your own group programs, workshops,and other initiatives which we will help promote
● Large, comfortable office space, wireless internet, paper shredder, computer access, fax line, office supplies, online scheduling system for clients, electronic client notes and
electronic insurance claim submission are all provided for you.
● Access to an assistant to look up client benefits for you
● A workplace that values selfcare, and reinforces healthy habits
● Regular client referrals
● Compensation = 60% of client fee Hiring Timeline
Phone interviews will be Thursdays, August 15th & 22nd
In-person interviews will be Saturday, August 24th
Orientation will be Saturday 9/7
Send resumes and cover letters to Heather Shannon at firstname.lastname@example.org